A sanctuary of calm, immersed in nature, inspiring clarity. The ideal space for retreats, corporate events, team building and large group bookings.
• 10 luxury Ensuite rooms sleep up to 22
• More rooms available (additional fee)
• Bright & spacious function room
• Cosy lounge with 2 log stoves
• Large, sunny dining area
• Private garden with fire bowl
• Studio equipment available (please enquire)
• Projector & stereo
• Experienced caterers
• Treatment rooms available (please enquire)
• Sustainably run
• 24m long, 7.2m wide (from kitchen doors to back of harvest room)
10 EN SUITE ROOMS
Accessed from the central courtyard, each room is elegantly designed with a rustic heart.
Sleeping up to 22, beds can be singles or super kings with linen, towels and organic hand soap and body wash included.
RELAXING & DINING
Separated from the studio by bi-folding doors is an inviting living area complete with 2 log burning stoves, ideal for winding down after class.
The dining area has a double-height ceiling with doors opening onto the garden, a welcoming start to each day.
We have a swimming pool on site, open April to September for all guests on site to use their stay
The private garden is surrounded by trees with a luscious lawn, perfect for a morning class in summer. There’s also a fire bowl for gathering beneath the moon.