Newly refurbished for 2019, The Village Hall is a sanctuary for creativity and vibrance, with a rich history of community and celebration.
It’s the ideal venue for group celebrations, a space that inspires connection through shared experience.
• 7 bedrooms across Hall Cottage and Arch Cottage
• Including a luxe dorm room for up to 4
• More accommodation available (additional fee)
• Open plan studio/dining/lounge in Village Hall
• Large fireplace
• Private garden and sunny patio
• Studio equipment available (please enquire)
• Projector and stereo
• Experienced caterers
• Sustainably run
• 11.5m long, 7.2m wide
Booking the Village Hall includes accommodation in Hall and Arch, our luxury Norfolk holiday cottages. Each room is inspired by the surrounding nature, with unique finishings that were pre-loved and restored or procured from British companies.
Beds can be made as twins or superkings with linen, towels and organic soap and shampoo included. Plenty of further accommodation is available. You can even book the entire site to sleep up to 103.
3 vibrant en suite rooms sleeping up to 6.
Fully-equipped kitchen leading through to the Village Hall.
4 bright rooms sleeping up to 10.
2 rooms are en suite and 2 have a shared bathroom, all with colourful cottage-chic.