Newly-refurbished for 2019. The Village Hall has a vibrant history as a hub for village gatherings and celebrations.
Now we also welcome guests from more far flung places, sharing this space for Norfolk holidays, retreat hire, corporate events, workshops, team building and more.
• 7 bedrooms across Hall Cottage and Arch Cottage
• 5 bedrooms are en suite, 2 bedrooms share a bathroom
• Option for a 4-person dorm room in the largest en suite
• More accommodation available (additional fee)
• Open plan space for workshops / dining / gathering
• Flexible layout
• Large fireplace with comfy sofas
• Private garden and sunny patio with BBQ
• Yoga equipment available (please enquire)
• Projector and stereo by request
• Experienced caterers available
• Eco and employee friendly business values
• 11.5m long, 7.2m wide
Booking the Village Hall includes accommodation in Hall and Arch, our luxury Norfolk holiday cottages. Each room is inspired by the surrounding nature, with unique finishings that were pre-loved and restored or procured from British companies.
Beds can be made as twin or superkings with linen, towels and organic hand soap and body wash included. Plenty of further accommodation is available. You can even book the entire site to sleep up to 103.
3 vibrant en suite rooms sleeping up to 6.
Fully-equipped kitchen leading through to the Village Hall.
4 bright rooms sleeping up to 10.
2 rooms are en suite and 2 have a shared bathroom, all with colourful cottage-chic.
The Village Hall benefits from a sunny sunken patio and access to the lawn, perfect for a morning class in summer. Or why not enjoy a splash in our pool, open from April to October, and available for all guests staying with us.