An enchanting quirky glamping treetop hideaway for two in Norfolk. You’ll be sharing Tinker with friendly ash trees that continues to grow with ivy winding up their trunks.
As the stars rise by nightfall, the fire in the log stove and twinkle of fairy lights make Tinker gleefully cosy as you drift off to the sounds of the night.
There are plenty of blankets, hot water bottles and an electric heater.
Check below for prices & availability
Our minimum length of stay is two nights.
West Lexham offers dog friendly treehouse holidays in Norfolk but we do ask you to respect our other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the campsite and communal areas. We are in grounds of beautiful wildlife so we do ask dogs to keep their voices down.
• Sleep 2 in a comfortable double bed
• Log stove & complementary wood
• Electric heater & hot water bottles
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels
• Fully-equipped Garden Kitchen
• Garden Wash House with underfloor heating
• Private tree top terrace with meadow views
• Picnic table & Gas BBQ
• Power sockets
• Luxury dog friendly glamping treehouse in the UK
• Closed December – February
Book with Confidence
We are happy to tell you that any bookings placed with us are protected by our new “Cancel for Any Reason” policy – you can cancel your holiday (for any reason at all) any time up to 48 hours before arrival, so you can book with confidence.
THINGS TO DO
The magic continues as you explore the grounds.
Meandering paths lead you to woodland, lakes, gardens and meadows
all teaming with a wide array of wildlife.
• Shared Heated Pool (May to October) Due to current Covid-19 restrictions our swimming pool is currently closed. Our wild swimming lake is open for you to enjoy
• Wild Swimming
• Rowing Boats
• Tennis Court & Croquet
• 25 mins from spectacular sandy beaches
• Walking routes inc. Peddars Way & the Norfolk Coast Path
• Close to some of Norfolk’s best pubs
THE GARDEN KITCHEN
Fully-equipped with all you’ll need to cook up a feast, including fridges, cooker, microwave, tableware and seating. Here you’ll also find the wood-fired pizza oven and the communal fire bowl.
THE GARDEN WASH HOUSE
5 separate bathrooms with underfloor heating, steaming showers and standard loos. One even has a bath – ideal for kids!
GROUNDS & NATURE
Our estate stretches across 21-acres of woodland, gardens and meadows, all teaming with nature and wildlife. Take an invigorating splash in the Wild Swimming lake or unwind by the outdoor shared heated pool in summer. Due to current Covid-19 restrictions our swimming pool is currently closed. As soon as we are able to reopen we will in line with government guidelines. Our wild swimming lake is open for you to enjoy
Discover the lakeside shell house by rowing boat and find calm in the undulating Japanese Gardens.
We are proudly run on sustainable values, working hard to enhance our natural environment.
Our heat and electricity is 90% generated by renewable energy, with our delicious drinking water drawn from our own chalk spring and eco cleaning products used across site.