TINKER TREE HOUSE
Garden Wash House
West Lexham Garden Kitchen
Linen & Towels
Tinker Treehouse – Tree House Breaks
An enchanting quirky glamping treetop hideaway for two in Norfolk. You’ll be sharing Tinker with friendly ash trees that continue to grow, with ivy winding up their trunks.
As the stars rise by nightfall, the fire in the log stove and the twinkle of fairy lights make Tinker gleefully cosy as you drift off to the sounds of the night.
There are plenty of blankets, hot water bottles and an electric heater.
West Lexham offers dog friendly treehouse glamping in Norfolk but we do ask you to respect our other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the campsite and communal areas. We are in grounds of beautiful wildlife so we do ask dogs to keep their voices down.
Minimum length of stay is two nights.
Our pricing changes on a daily basis, and is subject to availability. As a guide our pricing is as follows –
Low season – prices from £210 per night
Mid season – prices from£450 per night
High season – prices from £600 per night
• Sleep 2 in a comfortable double bed
• Log stove & complementary wood
• Electric heater & hot water bottles
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels
• West Lexham Garden Kitchen
• Shared Garden Wash House with underfloor heating
• Private tree top terrace with meadow views
• Picnic table
• Luxury dog friendly glamping treehouse in the UK
• Closed December – February