An enchanting treetop hideaway for two. You’ll be sharing Tinker with friendly ash trees that continues to grow with ivy winding up their trunks.
As the stars rise by nightfall, the fire in the log stove and twinkle of fairy lights make Tinker gleefully cosy as you drift off to the sounds of the night.
There are plenty of blankets, hot water bottles and an electric heater.
Check below for prices & availability
• Sleep 2 in a comfortable double bed
• Log stove with hot plate & complementary wood
• Electric heater & hot water bottles
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels provided
• Fully-equipped Garden Kitchen
• Garden Wash House with underfloor heating
• Private tree top terrace with meadow views
• Picnic table & Gas BBQ
• Power sockets
• Eco and employee friendly business
• Closed December – February
THINGS TO DO
The magic continues as you explore the grounds.
Meandering paths lead you to woodland, lakes, gardens and meadows
all teaming with a wide array of wildlife.
• Heated Pool (May to October)
• Wild Swimming
• Rowing Boats
• Tennis Court & Croquet
• 25 mins from spectacular sandy beaches
• Walking routes inc. Peddars Way & the Norfolk Coast Path
• Close to some of Norfolk’s best pubs
THE GARDEN KITCHEN
Fully-equipped with all you’ll need to cook up a feast, including fridges, cooker, microwave, tableware and seating. Here you’ll also find the wood-fired pizza oven and the communal fire bowl.
THE GARDEN WASH HOUSE
5 separate bathrooms with underfloor heating, steaming showers and standard loos. One even has a bath – ideal for kids!
We are proudly run on sustainable values, working hard to enhance our natural environment.
Our heat and electricity is 90% generated by renewable energy, with our delicious drinking water drawn from our own chalk spring and eco cleaning products used across site.
GROUNDS & NATURE
Our estate stretches across 21-acres of woodland, gardens and meadows, all teaming with nature and wildlife. Take an invigorating splash in the Wild Swimming lake or unwind by the heated pool in summer.
Discover the lakeside shell house by rowing boat and find calm in the undulating Japanese Gardens.