An enchanting quirky glamping treetop hideaway for two in Norfolk. You’ll be sharing Tinker with friendly ash trees that continues to grow with ivy winding up their trunks.
As the stars rise by nightfall, the fire in the log stove and twinkle of fairy lights make Tinker gleefully cosy as you drift off to the sounds of the night.
There are plenty of blankets, hot water bottles and an electric heater.
West Lexham offers dog friendly treehouse holidays in Norfolk but we do ask you to respect our other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the campsite and communal areas. We are in grounds of beautiful wildlife so we do ask dogs to keep their voices down.
Our minimum length of stay is two nights.
• Sleep 2 in a comfortable double bed
• Log stove & complementary wood
• Electric heater & hot water bottles
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels
• West Lexham Garden Kitchen serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Garden Wash House with underfloor heating
• Private tree top terrace with meadow views
• Picnic table
• Power sockets
• Luxury dog friendly glamping treehouse in the UK
• Closed December – February
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
The West Lexham Garden Kitchen | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | New Reference Library (coming soon) | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool (opening September) and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.