Tilia Treehouses, named after the majestic trees that surround it, is ideal for families and groups of friends looking for quirky accommodation in Norfolk. With sunny, south-facing views across the canopy, Tilia is the tallest of our 6 treehouses you can stay in.
Tilia follows an open-plan design, filled with unique character and creative charm. The wooden staircases, furniture and beds are all locally hand-crafted, bringing the fairytale to life.
West Lexham offers dog friendly treehouse glamping in Norfolk but we do ask you to respect our other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the campsite and communal areas. We are in grounds of beautiful wildlife so we do ask dogs to keep their voices down.
Minimum length of stay is two nights.
• Choose super king or twin beds
• Ensuite with shower & toilet
• Kitchen with fridge, freezer compartment
• A small selection of crockery and basic utensils
• Log burning cooking oven & complementary wood
• Central heating run on renewable wood chip
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels
• Terrace with picnic table
• Natural washing up liquid, hand soap & shampoo
• Power sockets with USB port
• Dog Friendly
• Flying Pig Cafe serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
Flying Pig Café | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | New Reference Library (coming soon) | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.