Sunrise’s stained glass windows bounce rays of colourful light throughout the Treehouse at sunrise and sunset, with a private terrace for relaxing into the evening with views across the meadows. Sunrise is located in a secluded spot on the edge of our grounds.
Our only Treehouse with 3 separate sleeping areas, this enchanting woodland retreat is shared with living trees that grow through the floor and out of the roof…a friendly presence as your drift off to the sounds of the forest.
Check below for prices & availability
Our minimum length of stay is two nights
West Lexham offers dog friendly treehouse holidays in Norfolk but we do ask you to respect our other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the campsite and communal areas. We are in grounds of beautiful wildlife so we do ask dogs to keep their voices down.
• Double room & twin room
• Mezzanine with super king or twin
• Log stove with oven shelf and complementary wood
• Kitchenette with electric hob, kettle, toaster & small fridge
• Selection of cooking equipment & crockery
• Open-plan living and dining area
• Garden Wash House with underfloor heating
• Central heating run on renewable wood fuel
• Luxury linen, blankets and towels
• Terrace with picnic table & gas BBQ
• Natural washing up liquid, hand soap & shampoo
• Power sockets
THINGS TO DO
The magic continues as you explore the grounds.
Meandering paths lead you to woodland, lakes, gardens and meadows
all teaming with a wide array of wildlife.
• Heated Pool (May to October) Due to current Covid-19 restrictions our swimming pool is currently closed
• Wild Swimming
• Rowing Boats
• 25 mins from spectacular sandy beaches
• Walking routes inc. Peddars Way & the Norfolk Coast Path
• Close to some of Norfolk’s best pubs
THE GARDEN WASH HOUSE
5 separate bathrooms with underfloor heating, steaming showers and standard loos. One even has a bath – ideal for kids!
We are proudly run on sustainable values, working hard to enhance our natural environment.
Our heat and electricity is 90% generated by renewable energy, with our delicious drinking water drawn from our own chalk spring and eco cleaning products used across site.
GROUNDS & NATURE
Our estate stretches across 21-acres of woodland, gardens and meadows, all teaming with nature and wildlife. Take an invigorating splash in the Wild Swimming lake or unwind by the heated pool in summer.
Discover the lakeside shell house by rowing boat and find calm in the undulating Japanese Gardens.