Sunrise’s stained glass windows bounce rays of colourful light throughout the Treehouse at sunrise and sunset, with a private terrace for relaxing into the evening with views across the meadows. Sunrise is located in a secluded spot on the edge of our grounds.
Our only Treehouse with 3 separate sleeping areas, this enchanting woodland retreat is shared with living trees that grow through the floor and out of the roof…a friendly presence as your drift off to the sounds of the forest.
West Lexham offers dog friendly treehouse holidays in Norfolk but we do ask you to respect our other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the campsite and communal areas. We are in grounds of beautiful wildlife so we do ask dogs to keep their voices down.
Our minimum length of stay is two nights.
• Double room & twin room
• Mezzanine with super king or twin
• Log stove with oven shelf and complementary wood
• Open-plan living and dining area
• Garden Wash House with underfloor heating
• Central heating run on renewable wood fuel
• Luxury linen, blankets and towels
• Terrace with picnic table
• Natural washing up liquid, hand soap & shampoo
• Power sockets
• West Lexham Garden Kitchen serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
The West Lexham Garden Kitchen | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | New Reference Library (coming soon) | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool (opening September) and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.