QUERCUS TREE HOUSE
Log Burning Oven
Linen & Towels
West Lexham Garden Kitchen
Quercus Treehouse – Quirky Accommodation
Quercus Treehouses, named after the majestic trees that surround it, is ideal for families and groups of friends looking for quirky accommodation in Norfolk. With sunny, south-facing views across the canopy, Quercus is one of the tallest of our 6 treehouses you can stay in.
Quercus follows an open-plan design, filled with unique character and creative charm. The wooden staircases, furniture and beds are all locally hand-crafted, bringing the fairytale to life.
West Lexham offers dog friendly treehouse glamping in Norfolk but we do ask you to respect our other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the campsite and communal areas. We are in grounds of beautiful wildlife so we do ask dogs to keep their voices down.
Minimum length of stay is two nights.
Our pricing changes on a daily basis, and is subject to availability.
• Choose super king or twin beds
• Ensuite with shower & toilet
• Log burning cooking oven with two oven shelves and one hob ring
• Kettle, toaster, fridge, cutlery, crockery, glasses
• Central heating run on renewable wood chip
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels
• Terrace with picnic table
• Natural washing up liquid, hand soap & shampoo
• Power sockets with USB port
• Dog Friendly