A magical woodland Norfolk glamping treehouse retreat ideal for a romantic couples escape.
Drift off to the crackle of the fire and welcome each day with birdsong and the sounds of the forest.
West Lexham offers dog friendly treehouse holidays in Norfolk but we do ask you to respect our other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the campsite and communal areas. We are in grounds of beautiful wildlife so we do ask dogs to keep their voices down.
Minimum length of stay is two nights.
• Comfortable handmade double bed
• Ensuite shower & toilet
• Small fridge and basic cutlery
• Log stove & complementary wood
• Central heating run on renewable wood chip
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels
• Table & chairs
• Natural washing up liquid, hand soap & shower gel
• Power sockets
• Dog friendly
• Flying Pig Cafe serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
Flying Pig Café | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | New Reference Library (coming soon) | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.