A magical woodland Norfolk glamping treehouse retreat ideal for a romantic couples escape.
Drift off to the crackle of the fire and welcome each day with birdsong and the sounds of the forest.
You’ll find all you need to make your morning coffee and prepare simple meals. For larger feasts, head to the nearby Garden Kitchen.
Check below for prices & availability
Minimum length of stay mid week is two nights and at weekends is three nights
• Comfortable handmade double bed
• Ensuite shower & toilet
• Kitchenette with kettle, toaster & small fridge
• Log stove with hot plate & complementary wood
• Central heating run on renewable wood chip
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels
• Table & chairs
• Natural washing up liquid, hand soap & shower gel
• Power sockets
• Eco and employe friendly business values
Book with Confidence
We are happy to tell you that any bookings placed with us are protected by our new “Cancel for Any Reason” policy – you can cancel your holiday (for any reason at all) any time between 60 days and 2 days before arrival, so you can book with confidence.
THINGS TO DO
The magic continues as you explore the grounds.
Meandering paths lead you to woodland, lakes, gardens and meadows
all teaming with a wide array of wildlife.
• Heated Pool (May to October) Due to current Covid-19 restrictions our swimming pool is currently closed. Our wild swimming lake is open for you to enjoy
• Wild Swimming
• Rowing Boats
• Tennis Court & Croquet
• 25 mins from spectacular sandy beaches
• Walking routes inc. Peddars Way & the Norfolk Coast Path
• Close to some of Norfolk’s best pubs
THE GARDEN KITCHEN
Fully-equipped with all you’ll need to cook up a feast, including fridges, cooker, microwave, tableware and seating. Here you’ll also find the wood-fired pizza oven and the communal fire bowl.
THE GARDEN WASH HOUSE
5 separate bathrooms with underfloor heating, steaming showers and standard loos. One even has a bath – ideal for kids!
We are proudly run on sustainable values, working hard to enhance our natural environment.
Our heat and electricity is 90% generated by renewable energy, with our delicious drinking water drawn from our own chalk spring and eco cleaning products used across site.
GROUNDS & NATURE
Our estate stretches across 21-acres of woodland, gardens and meadows, all teaming with nature and wildlife. Take an invigorating splash in the Wild Swimming lake or unwind by the shared heated pool in summer.
Discover the lakeside shell house by rowing boat and find calm in the undulating Japanese Gardens.