ASH TREE TEMPLE
Log Burning Oven
Linen & Towels
West Lexham Garden Kitchen
Ash Tree Temple Treehouse
Bringing childhood dreams to life, Ash Tree Temple is ideal for families, named after the friendly Ash tree growing happily through the roof.
The twinkling fairy lights and warm fire’s glow create an enchantingly cosy woodland nest, perfect for bedtime stories.
West Lexham offers dog-friendly treehouse holidays in Norfolk, but we do ask you to respect our other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the campsite and communal areas. We are on grounds of beautiful wildlife, so we do ask dogs to keep their voices down.
Our minimum length of stay is two nights.
Our pricing changes on a daily basis, and is subject to availability.
• Double bed & bunk bed
• Eco-ensuite with shower & toilet
• Log stove & complementary wood
• Renewable central heating
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels
• Table & chairs
• Natural washing up liquid, hand soap & shampoo
• Power sockets
• Kettle, toaster, crockery, plates, glasses, cutlery
• Communal outdoor kitchen (temporary)