Bringing childhood dreams to life, Ash Tree Temple is ideal for families, named after the friendly Ash tree growing happily through the roof.
The twinkling fairy lights and warm fire’s glow create an enchantingly cosy woodland nest, perfect for bedtime stories.
West Lexham offers dog friendly treehouse holidays in Norfolk but we do ask you to respect our other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the campsite and communal areas. We are in grounds of beautiful wildlife so we do ask dogs to keep their voices down.
Our minimum length of stay is two nights.
• Double bed & bunk bed
• Eco-ensuite with shower & toilet
• Log stove & complementary wood
• Renewable central heating
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels
• Table & chairs
• Natural washing up liquid, hand soap & shampoo
• Power sockets
• Kettle, toaster, crockery, plates, glasses, cutlery
• Communal outdoor kitchen (temporary)
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
The West Lexham Garden Kitchen | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool open May to September and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.