Bringing childhood dreams to life, Ash Tree Temple is ideal for families, named after the friendly Ash tree growing happily through the roof.
The twinkling fairy lights and warm fire’s glow create an enchantingly cosy woodland nest, perfect for bedtime stories. The kitchenette provides all you need to make your morning coffee and prepare simple meals. For larger feasts, head to the nearby Garden Kitchen.
Check below for prices & availability
Our minimum length of stay mid week is two nights and at weekends is three nights
• Double bed & bunk bed
• Eco-ensuite with shower & toilet
• Kitchenette with kettle, toaster & small fridge
• Log stove with hot plate & complementary wood
• Renewable central heating
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels
• Table & chairs
• Natural washing up liquid, hand soap & shampoo
• Power sockets
• Sustainably run
THINGS TO DO
The magic continues as you explore the grounds.
Meandering paths lead you to woodland, lakes, gardens and meadows
all teaming with a wide array of wildlife.
• Heated Pool (May to October) Due to current Covid-19 restrictions our swimming pool is currently closed. As soon as we are able to reopen we will in line with government guidelines. Our wild swimming lake is open for you to enjoy
• Wild Swimming
• Rowing Boats
• Tennis Court & Croquet
• 25 mins from spectacular sandy beaches
• Walking routes inc. Peddars Way & the Norfolk Coast Path
• Close to some of Norfolk’s best pubs
THE GARDEN KITCHEN
Fully-equipped with all you’ll need to cook up a feast, including fridges, cooker, microwave, tableware and seating. Here you’ll also find the wood-fired pizza oven and the communal fire bowl.
THE GARDEN WASH HOUSE
5 separate bathrooms with underfloor heating, steaming showers and standard loos. One even has a bath – ideal for kids!
We are proudly run on sustainable values, working hard to enhance our natural environment.
Our heat and electricity is 90% generated by renewable energy, with our delicious drinking water drawn from our own chalk spring and eco cleaning products used across site.
GROUNDS & NATURE
Our estate stretches across 21-acres of woodland, gardens and meadows, all teaming with nature and wildlife. Take an invigorating splash in the Wild Swimming lake or unwind by the heated pool in summer.
Discover the lakeside shell house by rowing boat and find calm in the undulating Japanese Gardens.