Tilia and Quercus Treehouses, named after the majestic trees that surround them, are ideal for families and groups of friends. With sunny, south-facing views across the canopy, they are the tallest of our 6 treehouses you can stay in.
Both treehouses follow an open-plan design, filled with unique character and creative charm. The wooden staircases, furniture and beds are all locally hand-crafted, bringing the fairytale to life.
Tilia & Quercus have their own fully-equipped kitchen.
Check below for prices & availability
• Choose super king or twin beds
• Ensuite with shower & toilet
• Fully-equipped kitchen with fridge
• Log stove & complementary wood
• Central heating run on renewable wood chip
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels provided
• Terrace with picnic table & gas BBQ
• Natural washing up liquid, hand soap & shampoo
• Power sockets with USB port
• Eco and employee friendly business values
THINGS TO DO
The magic continues as you explore the grounds.
Meandering paths lead you to woodland, lakes, gardens and meadows all teaming with a wide array of wildlife.
• Shared Heated Pool (May to October) Due to current Covid-19 restrictions our swimming pool is currently closed. As soon as we are able to reopen we will in line with government guidelines. Our wild swimming lake is open for you to enjoy
• Wild Swimming
• Rowing Boats
• Tennis Court & Croquet
• 25 mins from spectacular sandy beaches
• Walking routes inc. Peddars Way & the Norfolk Coast Path
• Close to some of Norfolk’s best pubs
THE GARDEN KITCHEN
Fully-equipped with all you’ll need to cook up a feast, including fridges, cooker, microwave, tableware and seating. Here you’ll also find the wood-fired pizza oven and the communal fire bowl.
THE GARDEN WASH HOUSE
5 separate bathrooms with underfloor heating, steaming showers and standard loos. One even has a bath – ideal for kids!
We are proudly run on sustainable values, working hard to enhance our natural environment.
Our heat and electricity is 90% generated by renewable energy, with our delicious drinking water drawn from our own chalk spring and eco cleaning products used across site.
GROUNDS & NATURE
Our estate stretches across 21-acres of woodland, gardens and meadows, all teaming with nature and wildlife. Take an invigorating splash in the Wild Swimming lake or unwind by the heated pool in summer.
Discover the lakeside shell house by rowing boat and find calm in the undulating Japanese Gardens.