An open-plan Norfolk dog friendly self-catering cottage, ideal for family holidays, groups of friends and retreat practitioners.
Rent this cozy cottage to sleep up to 5.
*Please note, the pool is for all residents of West Lexham to use and is not private to Pool cottage. The swimming pool is currently closed due to current government guidelines.
*Pool Cottage is closed from November.
• Mezzanine with a twin/superking and twin beds
• Single bedroom on the ground floor
• Open plan living area
• Fully-equipped kitchen with dining table
• Sustainably run
• Linens, towels and organic soap and shampoo included
Book with Confidence
We are happy to tell you that any bookings placed with us are protected by our new “Cancel for Any Reason” policy – you can cancel your holiday (for any reason at all) any time between 60 days and 2 days before arrival, so you can book with confidence.
• Heated Pool (May to September) – please note the swimming pool is a shared facility and is currently closed due to government regualtions
• Wild Swimming
• Rowing Boats
• Tennis Court
• Woodland, gardens & meadows to explore
• New Japanese meditation garden
We are proudly run on sustainable values, working hard to enhance our natural environment.
Our heat and electricity is 90% generated by renewable energy, with our delicious drinking water drawn from our own chalk spring and eco cleaning products used across site.
GROUNDS & NATURE
Our estate stretches across 21-acres of woodland, gardens and meadows, all teaming with nature and wildlife. Take an invigorating splash in the Wild Swimming lake or unwind by the heated pool in summer.
Discover the lakeside shell house by rowing boat and find calm in the undulating Japanese Gardens.