GROUP GLAMPING AT WEST LEXHAM
Our glamping structures are spread across the 21-acre estate. Your home from home could be a lakeside bell tent, wooded cabin or a treehouse.
Teaming with nature and wildlife, the forest welcomes you. With six treehouses to accommodate groups big and small, you can bring the whole family or extended gang for the treehouse experience. For more information about our treehouses click here.
Each of our 7 bell tents is beautifully and vibrantly bedecked with up-cycled furniture, plush bedding and twinkling fairy lights. Wake to the sounds of birds and watch the natural world roll by from the comfort of your double bed. Your dedicated garden washhouse with eco toiletries is but a short stroll away. See our Bell Tents page here for more info.
Bell Tents are open from April to October. If you are booking for 4 people in a bell tent you will need to select 3 people staying and add an additional mattress.
Our luxury glamping facilities are designed with sustainability in mind, and there’s plenty to see and do on our 21 acre estate, whether you’re looking for a short weekend break or a longer staycation.
There is no electricity in the bell tents. You are able to use electricity sockets in the West Lexham Garden Kitchen.
West Lexham offers dog friendly glamping in Norfolk but we do ask you to respect our other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the campsite and communal areas. We are in grounds of beautiful wildlife so we do ask dogs to keep their voices down.
Please be aware that there are numerous areas around our site with deep water; including an unsupervised swimming pool, lakes and rivers. Riverside Bell Tent is located next to some open deep water.
Please note there is a minimum nights stay of two nights.
• 7 Bell Tents sleeping up to 4 in a double bed & single/day bed with an additional mattress
• 4 Treehouses sleeping up to 6 with king sized beds that can be split into twins
• 2 Tree Temples sleeping up to 6 with king sized beds that can be split into twins
• Add an extra mattress for £50
• Luxury linen and towels provided
• Cosy blankets, hot water bottles & fairy lights
• Garden Wash House with underfloor heating for Bell Tents, Sunrise and Tinker Treehouse.
• Organic, nature-friendly soap and shampoo included
• West Lexham Garden Kitchen serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
The West Lexham Garden Kitchen | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | New Reference Library (coming soon) | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool (opening September) and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.