West Lexham is an eco-retreat centre in a beautiful river valley in Norfolk. We offer different types of training, retreats and holidays focused around nature, healing and crafts. Our vision is to grow into a larger Complementary Health Centre, so we are looking to recruit people with whom this vision resonates. We are looking for people who love nature; helping others on their healing journey, and are keen to build a Community Hub. Previous experience and skills in the following roles is preferable, but heart, motivation, drive and clarity will be the main determining factors.
As well as continuing to build a Social Enterprise, we are growing community based on the common values of a deep relationship with nature, an interest in self-development, and the wish to create positive change in the world through service. We are happy to assist with relocation for those of you called to come from further afield.
Working in our team means that everyone needs to pull their weight. These skills are critical:
• Ambition to grow and develop the business
• Being able to handle, sometimes heavy, workloads efficiently and effectively
• The ability to communicate authentically and kindly to the team and guests
• Self-motivation and the ability to conscientiously, creatively improve systems and output
• Maintaining mutual respect in all circumstances
We are looking to recruit people who are excited by the following roles: