Join us on a life-coaching yoga retreat. Learn how to reconnect with your inner guide to start exploring life.
We believe change can be beautiful and there’s no better time for your new beginning than the Spring Equinox in beautiful West Lexham.
If you believe it’s time for a change, join us for a weekend of yoga and coaching in this unique approach to self-guided change—practice vinyasa yoga, pranayama and meditation, and learn how to tune in to what you want from life.
Each day there are three yoga classes, one before breakfast, one before dinner and one before bed. All abilities and levels of experience are welcome and no one will be left behind.
The Saturday coaching session focuses on reconnection, how and why we have become disconnected from what makes us unique and how to reconnect. We will be discussing how yoga can help us to reconnect with our bodies and minds and exploring some techniques that you can use for self-coaching.
The Sunday coaching session focuses on how to prioritise and protect progress. We will discuss the importance of setting boundaries and giving you some tools to help you stay motivated.
Our teachers are Yoga Alliance certified and NLP Master Practitioner accredited.
- Morning and evening sessions of vinyasa yoga, meditation, and pranayama
- Two workshops on self-coaching habits, goals and motivation to help you live more authentically
- Learn the basics of yoga or progress your practice with fully qualified Yoga Alliance instructors
- Relax and reconnect with what’s important at your own pace
- Create a plan for initiating or responding to life change
- Accommodation and full board meals are included
- No obligations – eat, sleep and connect however you need
- Small group and personal attention from Libby.
Solo Double Room
- £825.00 per room
Shared Quad Room
- £450.00 per person
Shared Twin Room
- £495.00 per person
Pair Double Room
- £990.00 per room
For more details and our FAQs, please visit our website www.lifecoachingyogaretreats.com
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
The West Lexham Garden Kitchen | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool open May to September and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.