Food at West Lexham – FAQs
Service times for the restaurant are as displayed. dinner must be pre-booked
We have some great restaurants and cafes within a short drive to us for when we are closed. Please do ask the team for recommendations if needed!
We provide 1 towel per person to be used in the garden washhouse. If you are going to be wild swimming or heading to the beach please bring extra towels.
There are no laundry facilities on site.
The garden washhouse is a communal facility – there are 5 individual bathrooms (one with a bath) that are shared between glamping properties. The garden washhouse is approximately 50 metres from the bell tents There are no power outlets in the garden washhouse for hair dryers.
Our cafe is now open. Our opening times can vary due to having a very small team at the minute, and we advise you to check with us on your arrival.
When the Garden Kitchen Cafe is closed, we will put a communal outdoor kitchen in place which will include utensils, plates and cutlery, BBQ, induction hob, microwave, kettle and toaster.
No alcohol is available for purchase on site. However, if this is consumed in a responsible manner, we permit guests to bring their own. Please note, anything consumed in the restaurant will require a small corkage charge.
There will be a cool box available in each tent and you will have access to a small outdoor fridge near the Garden Café for anything essential. Please enquire prior to your stay if you need access to fridge space.
No but there will be power sockets available to use in the Garden Café.
No, unfortunately not. However, the Garden Café will have seating throughout the day and there are various seating areas throughout the site.
- There is low level sensor lighting along the paths that guide your way to the wash house at night.
- Some Bell Tents are near open water and so supervision will be required with young children.
- We do not have a lifeguard on site and you will be responsible for yourselves and other members of your party.
- Logs and kindling are provided for the fire pits. Fire is strictly allocated to the fire pits, you must not light a fire elsewhere.
- There is no power in the tents, there are however fairy lights inside the tents and a torch.
- We only allow guests who have booked with us to be onsite for security and safety purposes. Please do not invite unregistered guests to your stay.
- Our bell tents are part of a wider holiday retreat space, we therefore ask that you respect other guests stays and be conscious to not create noise disturbance.
- Please reference the map provided for the location of each tent.