We in the midst of creating our own programme of rolling workshops, festivals and retreats.
The idea is to form a holistic oeuvre, based on nature and healing, that links together a balanced way of life. We would like a healthy diversity of topics from growing, nutrition, healing and creativity, music and dance or anything that inspires and enlivens.
We will be hosting regular Fire-pit Fridays and Songwriter Saturdays so Storytellers, Songwriters and Musicians please get in touch. We offer a great setting to demonstrate your talent.
Please get in touch if you are interested in offering sessions for groups, or to share your thoughts and suggestions.
• We are for workshop leaders to run 2 hour, half day, full day, weekend or festival workshop
• Competitive pay
• Room to grow and expand in the role
• Help with relocation
• Support & guidance – you will be guided and supported by a dedicated team
• Excellent work environment
• Please contact [email protected] and put the job description as the email Subject Line
• Include a CV and covering email
WORKSHOP AND RETREAT IDEAS INCLUDE:
• Kids workshops
• Healing or any type that works on a group level
• Natural skin care making
• Small holding & biodynamic/organic growing
• Rural crafts – such as green woodworking and coppicing
• Nature conservation
• Arts & Crafts
• Musicians and songwriter
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
Flying Pig Café | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | New Reference Library (coming soon) | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.