From Easter 2021 we are opening four new therapy rooms. We are looking for therapists to come and offer treatments to our guests and retreats.
We would like to offer a good range of therapies that cover needs from simple relaxation and de-stressing to deep healing. These treatments will be an essential part of our vision to create a holistic healing retreat space in nature. The nature here is varied and abundant and the energies of the land are especially conducive to healing and sanctuary. We particular encourage any modalities that can respond to West Lexham, the land, nature and food that we grow here. We are looking to create a holistic experience for guests here, so if you are drawn to group work or running workshops as well, please do let us know what you would like to offer.
• We are open to this being full or part time
• Generous rates of pay depending on experience and skills
• Room to grow and expand in the role
• Help with relocation
• Support & guidance – you will be guided and supported by a dedicated team
• Excellent work environment
• Please contact [email protected] and put the job description as the email Subject Line
• Include a CV and covering email
THERAPIES MIGHT INCLUDE:
• Energy Healing
• Any others that you feel is right for our space
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
Flying Pig Café | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | New Reference Library (coming soon) | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.