Non kickstarter scheme
We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join a new and dynamic restaurant team. The ideal candidate must have strong practical skills, be highly motivated and be able to prioritise.
Front of House Requirements:
- Maintain effective relationships with management, suppliers and other key internal and external individuals and groups.
- Exceptional guest and customer relations.
- To ensure that an accurate log is maintained for any purchases and deliveries as per the set standards.
- To maintain appropriate stocks, products, tools, and equipment for your team.
- Liaise regularly with the Head of Operations, Head Chef and Front of House Manager to ensure the provision of an all-encompassing service.
- Delegate in a way that encourages development and creates a sense of ownership and responsibility at all levels
- Reward and recognise individual and team performance to encourage, engaged and motivated.
- Support and assist coaching new starters through their probation periods.
- Assist Senior Management/Partners with any projects, as directed, and implement and feedback on any actions, as necessary.
- Ensure that all staff Health & Safety training is completed and updated.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to Head of Operations.
- Assist in other team responsibilities when necessary.
- To ensure effective communications within and between teams, be involved in and participate in meetings and team briefings.
- Ensure team uniforms, and personal appearances are clean, hygienic, and professional.
- Inform and/or update the Head of Operations and Head Chef on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Any other reasonable tasks asked to be performed by the management according to the changing business needs.
- Be reliable, flexible, honest and a strong advocate for West Lexham.
Pay: 20k – 22k per annum depending on experience.
Hours: Full Time
Shifts: Day time straight shifts with some evenings and weekends – no split shifts.
Please email [email protected] and put job description as subject line.
To foster a positive working environment for all team members through the application of best practice, and the development of key procedures, skills, service, and policies.
To successfully assist the Front of House manager and team daily, ensuring you have optimised schedules to enable the food concept and operation to succeed
Oversee Health and Safety, Food hygiene, quality and consistency of the service across retreats, café, and one-off events.
To control and direct the food and beverage service process.
To always be motivated, highly engaged to provide personalised customer service to all retreat residents and glamping guests
- Staff management and development
- Purchasing and ordering.
- Organising and overseeing the FOH operations and processes with the Front of House manager.
- Delivering high quality service and a great guest experience.
- Responding efficiently, calmly and good-humouredly to guest questions and enquiries.
- Managing staff costs and rotas.
- Nurturing a positive working environment.
- Working with the Head Chef on back office administration.
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
Flying Pig Café | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | New Reference Library (coming soon) | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool (opening July) and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.