These roles can be applied to via the Kickstart Scheme.
We are looking for a multi-skilled role for someone who loves caring for properties – keeping them beautiful and working well. Skills include basic electrical, plumbing, and solid experience in carpentry, plastering, tiling, fabrication and machine maintenance.
• We are open to this being full or part time
• Generous rates of pay depending on experience and skills
• Room to grow and expand in the role
• Help with relocation
• Support & guidance – you will be guided and supported by a dedicated team
• Excellent work environment
• Please contact [email protected] and put the job description as the email Subject Line
• Include a CV and covering email
ROLES WILL INCLUDE:
• Very organised, tidy and systematic
• Able to give and take honest feedback
• Continually looking for ways to improve things
• Willing to go the extra mile
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
Flying Pig Café | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | New Reference Library (coming soon) | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.