These roles can be applied to via the Kickstart Scheme.
We have a formal garden, a lake, ponds, a chalk stream, woods, water meadows and we are making a large biodynamic kitchen garden to supply all the food for retreats. We need someone who loves nature and works with nature at the deepest elemental and spiritual levels. We need to work symbiotically with nature to let her flourish and bring us bountiful harvest, while keeping the right balance with human activities and use of the land. We need someone who brings creativity and flair and who can work with our vision for the garden to be a healing and teaching tool for our guests. Someone who works hard, swiftly and efficiently.
• We are open to this being full or part time
• Generous rates of pay depending on experience and skills
• Room to grow and expand in the role
• Help with relocation
• Support & guidance – you will be guided and supported by a dedicated team
• Excellent work environment
• Please contact [email protected] and put the job description as the email Subject Line
• Include a CV and covering email
ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
• Sensitive to the subtlest workings of nature
• A creative but also a details person
• Very organised, tidy and systematic
• Able to give and take honest feedback
• Continually looking for ways to improve things
• Willing to go the extra mile
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
The West Lexham Garden Kitchen | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | New Reference Library (coming soon) | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool (opening September) and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.