Non kickstarter scheme
We are looking for waiting staff, barista and bar staff. A chance to join a fun, dynamic and healthy restaurant. The ideal candidate must have strong practical skills, be highly motivated and be able to prioritise.
Front of House Requirements:
• Able to learn quickly
• Ideally prior experience on a Front of House role looking for a new opportunity
• Organised and methodical
• Very well presented
• Polite and friendly with excellent communication skills
• Have a flexible and adaptable attitude and be able to work as part of a team and use your own initiative
• Special interest in working with seasonal, sustainable ingredients
Pay: National Living Wage – £9 an hour – depending on role.
Hours: Part time and Full time positions available.
Shifts: Day time straight shifts with some evenings and weekends – no split shifts.
Please email [email protected] and put job description as subject line.
• To assist in the day to day running of the restaurant, maintaining high standards of hot and cold drinks preparation and presentation
• To keep records of quantity procedures, fridge temperatures and delivery checks
• Any other restaurant duties as and when required
• Working with our EPOS system, processing orders and serving customers professionally
• Communicating with clients and maintaining our high standards of service
• Strict adherence to company health and safety policies and procedures
• Opportunity to develop and progress within the Company
AT WEST LEXHAM WE HAVE A WEALTH OF FACILITIES ON OFFER:
The West Lexham Garden Kitchen | Unique and magical glamping | New event spaces | Group accommodation | Wild swimming | Kitchen Garden | New Reference Library (coming soon) | Sanctuary Garden | Lakeside walks | Chalk Stream | Abundance of wildlife | Naturally filtered swimming pool (opening September) and much much more …
You can only truly understand the magic once you have immersed yourself in West Lexham.