Tilia and Quercus Treehouses, named after the majestic trees that surround them, are ideal for families and groups of friends looking for quirky accommodation in Norfolk. With sunny, south-facing views across the canopy, they are the tallest of our 6 treehouses you can stay in.
Both treehouses follow an open-plan design, filled with unique character and creative charm. The wooden staircases, furniture and beds are all locally hand-crafted, bringing the fairytale to life.
Tilia & Quercus have their own kitchen.
West Lexham offers dog friendly treehouse glamping in Norfolk but we do ask you to respect our other guests by keeping dogs on leads around the campsite and communal areas. We are in grounds of beautiful wildlife so we do ask dogs to keep their voices down.
Check below for prices & availability
• Choose super king or twin beds
• Ensuite with shower & toilet
• Kitchen with fridge, freezer compartment, kettle & toaster
• Selection of cooking equipment and crockery
• Log burning cooking oven & complementary wood
• Central heating run on renewable wood chip
• Luxury linen, blankets & towels
• Terrace with picnic table & gas BBQ
• Natural washing up liquid, hand soap & shampoo
• Power sockets with USB port
• Dog Friendly
THINGS TO DO
The magic continues as you explore the grounds.
Meandering paths lead you to woodland, lakes, gardens and meadows all teaming with a wide array of wildlife.
• Shared Heated Pool (May to October) Due to current Covid-19 restrictions our swimming pool is currently closed.
• Our wild swimming lake is open for you to enjoy
• Wild Swimming
• Rowing Boats
• 25 mins from spectacular sandy beaches
• Walking routes inc. Peddars Way & the Norfolk Coast Path
• Close to some of Norfolk’s best pubs
We are proudly run on sustainable values, working hard to enhance our natural environment.
Our heat and electricity is 90% generated by renewable energy, with our delicious drinking water drawn from our own chalk spring and eco cleaning products used across site.
GROUNDS & NATURE
Our estate stretches across 21-acres of woodland, gardens and meadows, all teaming with nature and wildlife. Take an invigorating splash in the Wild Swimming lake or unwind by the heated pool in summer.
Discover the lakeside shell house by rowing boat and find calm in the undulating Japanese Gardens.